I Wish I could Fly...


This is an experiment for me, inspired by something I saw on the web somewhere late at night-(I really need to take notes! If I find the amazing artwork that got me thinking about trying this, I'll post the link, promise!) I made a design in watercolor paint, folded the paper to create the inkblot and then I used what I saw in it to guide my drawing in ink. This was a TON of fun, and I will definitely be doing more of these Rorschach paintings. If you love it, you can buy it HERE. :D

Psychoanalysis welcome!

If you go to sleep in the sky, you will wake up cousin to the birds...

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun, I'm totally going to try it! Thanks for sharing the method. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'd love to see the results! :D Let me know if you post a pic or two....

    ReplyDelete