Telling Secrets...


I finished this new inkblot painting last night, and am working on another in my watercolor sketchbook. That one will be too large to scan, but I'm sure having a blast with these. I love looking at a character I've drawn and wondering if he's going to wind up reading a book or pulling a turtle's tail. You can get a better look at "Telling Secrets" HERE.

I've been roped into the Chamber of Commerce dinner tonight with the owner of the gallery I run. She HAS been nominated as business-person of the year, so let's hope she gets picked! :) Gotta run...

5 comments:

  1. i am lovin' your ink blog art...they are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lani! I hope to have time to do another one today. This time I'll take a scan of the inkblot before I draw on it so people can see what THEY might have drawn in it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your non-drawn ink blots. I just posted a couple inkies on my blog, be sure to check 'em out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my embroidery! I love your illustrations and am your newest fan (I think!). Tara :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tara! You are an incredibly talented artist!

    -Liese

    ReplyDelete